still doors locked....

Hey Humans welcome to my dump a  notice. Today on  march 16 no class no new still days goes away by slowly. Suddenly become night and I couldn't make it anything stuffs that is related my class. I am trying to translate some article in Strategy and Operation or something...but till i can't catch up main idea so sad.Actually study stuffs so so worrying but i have to finish it , actually sometimes i wanna go out do anything weird things as what i want it but i already chosen my way, just do your duty ( learn English) forget either things. mmmmm i don't know what i want to write or something i really don't know , today has as such a low volume day for me. I don't mind anything any classmates or class or Taiwan. I have started thing from recent weeks about going to Australia actually not exactly that country i want to live and work couple of years for improve my English as native speakers i don't mind  USA or Canada , Australia i really don't care just that country has using English that is enough me. I wanna open my eyes at least go to 3 country. When i achieved my goal then i going back to Mongolia and care my parents and getting good job or running own business. First i want to make running own business...if  i haven't no choose to do business then i am will get a job with high salary. Actually job's not big deal when i got good a job i going to know so many variable friends. I have one big issue that's my character.. so jerk , i mean when i got drunk i be nice talk active and crazy , besides i am just be quite keeping be quite that's so shit in here. When I had Mongolia everything is up down i don't explain it i just been my way what i want it just i could take it. If somebody reading my dump notice you are so unlucky so dude and excuse my English. When i find my girl who's can see as clarity  to my inside.... i wish...but first i need learn English even i couldn't talk to others like i what i thinking...but don't worry , now i gotta listen music while then i'll do my duty....everyday same...life goes on....still continues day and changing...still times flying as quickly as...still ages going away...still i trying to find an answers....who am i...everything is locked....still doors locked....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to remember vocabulary - Diary-1

Negative perspective

We have a choice but we are keep silent..