Trying to remember vocabulary - Diary-1

I have start a lesson that practicing in English from last on Friday afternoons, today is on 22 January 2013 at 3:03 PM. first I need remember  a new vocabulary very a day. Eventually i watched the video that is  "how to remember vocabulary"  so i now trying to implement practice.
Everyday i watch the CNN especially the video news, i like watch the movie and i chosen watch the video news. The news about me first concerning the economy crises, rebel's attack to citizen and troops siege in gas producer's object , kidnapping bad troops also there are want to the stake? in the other hand some lucky  hostages freed so former hostage talking about the rebels. There all process happen in the Africa and East Asia. What is happening the Asia? the Japan's new prime minister visiting to the neighborhood country such as the China. Also new prime minister is estimated 1.4 billion dollar funding own domestic economy for evoke desire and obtaining place in the world's top position. I also watched video that who's adviser in marketing strategy. The video shows how to implement the marketing strategy for example your company's advertisement  able to clarity which is mean like the clear and simply. Also proposition is able to like former sentences.
the by the way I want to tell about self awareness , how you can organize your own consumption the budget. All you consumption is depends your self awareness. Now i going to shift my friends own business who is want to sell disposable coffee to the beverage market in  Mongolian. It is big and interesting , risky issue i mean how can i penetrating new market with new product. How we find good propose to customers.
Also i trying to remember some slang acid (strong ) words such as freak, nuts, jerk, you are jerk fucking freak, that were nuts ... I dreamed a dream when i will get called someone's it my  fiance ..nice to meet you ..that is joke. I loved some good people that who's donated to charity from own heartfelt. By the way i have a interesting actual story in about myself. When i came to the Taiwan  i was estimated 100 kg  but now it my weight is about 82 kg i lost almost 18 kg that isn't awesome right? but unfortunately i got the boil at 4 times that was very horrible for me, i had felt pain still in four months that was nuts. why i got a fucking boils cause my immune were weak it is depends my food , the weather , so i did  beef up own immune such as jogging , eat well , sleep early. No let's shift to other situation DO you an application  name is "Instagram" of Apple in purpose? that is automatically shrink (zip) your photo. Sorry i confused former sentences i know i did a lot of mistake in that diary but last sentences i confused i don't know how to explain my mind by write it is very difficult and waste time.Every new day I revitalize myself , boosted to looking forward myself for learn the English " I don't care others who's recites alphabet..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Negative perspective

We have a choice but we are keep silent..